Climb aboard and take control of a train from Meyersdale over Sand Patch Summit and onward to Mance.
- CLIMB ABOARD: Sit in the Engineers seat of the lead locomotive.
- TRAIN SETUP: Set the controls ready for departure.
- THROTTLE: Set throttle to notch '3'.
- READY TO DEPART: Release the brakes and sound the horn twice for departure.
- GO VIA SAND PATCH TUNNEL
- THROTTLE: Decrease your Throttle to 'IDLE'.
- DYNAMIC BRAKES: Use Dynamic Brakes to control your descent speed.
- GO VIA MANILA
- GO VIA MANCE
- THROTTLE: You can use A to increase the Throttle.
- INCREASE THROTTLE: Now the train is moving, the throttle can be increased if desired.
Task Log Edit
- Hey there! Are you the new recruit I've been told to look out for? Climb aboard and join me in the cab.
- This scenario was only included in the beta version.
|CSX Heavy Haul|
|Locomotives||AC4400CW - GP38-2 - SD40-2|
|Rolling Stock||BethgonII® Coal Gondola - Husky Stack® 53-foot Container Car - 89-foot Bi-Level Auto Rack - 5201-Cubic Foot Covered Car - 30,500 Gallon Tank Car - 50 foot Plate C Boxcar|
|Locations||Cumberland - Sand Patch - Shaw Mine - Rockwood Mine|
|Tutorials||Intro Sequence Tutorial - Yard Switching - Locomotive Turntable - Locomotive Refuelling - AC4400CW Introduction - Coal Loading - Train Brakes: Theory - SD40-2 Introduction - GP38-2 Introduction|
|Scenarios||Sand Patch Summit - A Helping Hand - Clear Cut - Fully Fuelled - Cumberland Charge - Ice and Snow - Powering America Part 1 - Powering America Part 2 - Cumberland Switchback|
|Miscellaneous||History - Signalling|