Bring a passenger train into operation for the morning service.
- GO TO LOCATION: Head into the yard and to the train
- GO TO THE LOCOMOTIVE: Climb aboard. Set the Battery to START and Pantograph to REAR
- SIT IN SEAT: Set the Reverser to REVERSE
- CHARGE BRAKES: Wait for the Main Reservoir to reach 6.0 BAR pressure
- START UP LOCOMOTIVE: Set the Pantograph to RAISED and the MCB to CLOSED
- BRAKE HANDLE TEST: Set the Driver's Brake to FULL SERVICE
- BRAKE HANDLE TEST: Set the Driver's Brake to RELEASE
- REVERSER: Set the Reverser back to NEUTRAL
- BRAKE HANDLE TEST: Set the Driver's Brake to OFF
- LIGHTS: Set the Headlights to TAIL LIGHTS
- HANDBRAKE: Release the Handbrake
- CHANGE ENDS: Climb down and head to the Cab Car
- ENTER CAB: Climb aboard, close any doors and set the Battery to ON
- LIGHTS: Set the Signal Lights to HEADLIGHTS
- SIT IN SEAT: Activate the Brake Key and set the Reverser to FORWARD
- BRAKE HANDLE TEST: Set the Train Brake to FULL SERVICE
- BRAKE HANDLE TEST: Set the Train Brake to RELEASE
- PANTOGRAPH: Set the Pantograph to RAISED and the MCB to CLOSED
- STOP AT LOCATION: Finnentrop
- BOARDING: Open the doors on the LEFT side
- DISEMBARK: Climb down from the train to complete this duty
- Welcome to Finnentrop. At the start of each day, each train must be setup and brought into service.
- You'll find your train in the yard behind the station. Remember this is an operational railway. Always be aware of your surroundings.
- To move, you will need to activate the locomotive and cab control car found at either end of the train.
- Everything looks good, let's get going. You are routed into Platform 3.
- Great work. That's it for this shift. Thank you.
|Ruhr Sieg Nord|
|Locomotives||DB BR 143 - DB BR 185|
|Rolling Stock||Doppelstockwagen - Roos-t 645 - Habbiins 344 - Shimms-U 708 - Shimms-TTU 722|
|Locations||Hagen HBF - Finnentrop|
|Tutorials||DB BR 185.2 Introduction - DB BR 143 Introduction|
|Scenarios||Rise and Shine - Freight Exchange - Returning Empty - Storm Trail - Heavy Metal|