Deutsche Bahn is the national railway company of Germany. It is featured in the Rapid Transit and Ruhr Sieg Nord dlcs for Train Sim World. The S-Bahn Mitteldeutschland is featured in Rapid Transit, one of the many S-Bahn suburban networks operated by Deutsche Bahn.
- Rapid Transit - Rapid Transit is the first route for Train Sim World to feature Deutsche Bahn. It features the S-Bahn Mitteldeutschland S2 Line from Markkleeberg-Gaschwitz to Dessau HBF via the Leipzig City Tunnel.
- Ruhr Sieg Nord - Ruhr Sieg Nord covers the 61 km freight artery between Hagen HBF and Finnentrop. Whilst primarily freight, passenger services also run along this route.
- DB BR 143 - Originally built by Deutsche Reichsbahn in the 1980s, these locomotives are operated across Germany on regional passenger services.
- DB BR 185 - Part of the Bombardier TRAXX family of locomotives, this locomotive operates freight across Germany and is featured in the Ruhr Sieg Nord dlc.
- DB BR 1442 - The DB BR 1442 is a variant of the Bombardier Talent 2 EMU operated along the S-Bahn Mitteldeutschland network and is featured in the Rapid Transit dlc.
|Locomotives||DB BR 1442|
|Locations||Markkleeberg-Gaschwitz - Leipzig HBF - Bitterfeld - Dessau HBF|
|Tutorials||Talent 2 Introduction|
|Scenarios||Rapid Transit - Metropolitan - North Bound - Leipziger - Cross Town|
|Ruhr Sieg Nord|
|Locomotives||DB BR 143 - DB BR 185|
|Rolling Stock||Doppelstockwagen - Roos-t 645 - Habbiins 344 - Shimms-U 708 - Shimms-TTU 722|
|Locations||Hagen HBF - Finnentrop|
|Tutorials||DB BR 185.2 Introduction - DB BR 143 Introduction|
|Scenarios||Rise and Shine - Freight Exchange - Returning Empty - Storm Trail - Heavy Metal|